Saturday, January 5, 2013

Saturday Shopping

I had a great time shopping today, but this is going to be a quick post since dinner is supposed to be ready in fifteen minutes.  We visited a couple consignment and thrift stores along with the usual places.  Becs found a knock-off Gucci purse that looks pretty authentic.  I didn't find anything at the consignment or thrift stores, but I bought some tops at Macy's, and I scored a good deal on shoes at Payless Shoe Source.

I'm excited for spring break (my boyfriend is supposed to come visit!), and I already have an outfit planned for one of the days, if the weather cooperates.  It includes my new dress from dELiA*s:


the shoes from Payless:



and the vintage Chanel sunglasses Gigi gave me for Christmas:



Do you all approve?  I, as Fashionista Jane, give this my stamp of approval.  Retro chic is in, especially if you mix it with something a little modern, such as my shoes.  And never forget a scarf or some jewelry!

1 comment:

  1. I love the Mother Daughter book club and this a perfect Fashionista Jane website!

    ReplyDelete