Friday, January 4, 2013

Bonjour!

Bonjour, gentle readers, or should I say bonsoir, since it is half past nine?  I am pleased to begin posting my ramblings and fashion endeavors here for you to see.  I seem to have lost my touch for Austen-speak, but perhaps I'll be able to slowly relearn it.  Fashion is my passion, and I'm happy to say I'm going shopping in Boston this weekend with my grandmother, best friend, and another dear friend who is in town for a few more days until she has to return home to Paris.

I must bid you adieu, but I'll leave you with some magnificent sketches I found while hopping around the Internet.  Aren't these dresses fab?


4 comments:

  1. I adore the color of the Statue of Liberty Dress, and the style! The Big Ben dress is gorgeous too. I love the pattern of the Eiffel Tower one. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow those dresses are awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those sketches are really awesome, and I love the whole blog. It looks just like Megan's blog would! The design is really good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Megan, I nominated you for an award here: http://bookworm716.blogspot.com/2013/02/reader-appreciation-award.html

    ReplyDelete